Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Whole Human Family

If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.  ~ Alex Noble

Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it towards others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will also be in our troubled world.  ~ Etty Hillesum

Whatever peace I know rests in the natural world, in feeling myself a part of it, even in a small way.  ~ May Sarton

Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.  ~ Mike Ditka

No one can find inner peace except by working, not in a self- centered way, but for the whole human family.  ~ Peace Pilgrim 


Quotes about inner peace,life