Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Universe is Always Speaking to Us

When I was little, I had this science book. There was a section on 'What would happen to the world if there was no friction?' Answer: 'Everything on earth would fly into space from the centrifugal force of revolution.' That was my mood.  ~ Haruki Murakami

To have darkness behind me, in front of me a bright sky, flickering lights on the water, and to feel on the stony face a southern sun.  ~ Julia Harwick

The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.  ~ Voltaire

The universe is always speaking to us, ...sending us little messages, causing coincidences, sending us serendipities, reminding us to stop, look around, to believe in something else, something more.  ~ Nancy Thayer

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it's still a beautiful world.   Be cheerful.  Strive to be happy.  ~ Max Ehrmann

Quotes about moods, life