Friday, November 23, 2012

With a Musical Score and Laugh Track

I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal.

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.

Reality continues to ruin my life.

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep my expectations.

You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.

I thought my life would seem more interesting with a musical score and a laugh track.  

You mix a bunch of ingredients, and once in a great while, chemistry happens.  ~ all quotes by Bill Watterson, of Calvin and Hobbes fame (1985-1995)