Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kind Email about my Publications

I want to highlight a recent email I received about my venture into publishing.  I learned a lot about the digital revolution through this thoughtful correspondence.

"Thanks so much for making your books available at a token cost, Paul, and for “making visible what I might perhaps never have seen” ;-) - I have just used the 365 Quote Quest books as my first practice run of downloading Kindle books to read on my Android device and on my PC, as I don’t have a Kindle.

This worked well – and I learned that I can buy these books for friends as gifts, using their email addresses, as there are so many ways that the Kindle files can be read.

That may be something you can emphasize in your next post – your Kindle books are WONDERFUL value gifts that can be sent at the touch of a button – and hopefully many more people will be blessed by your labour of love!"

I thank this writer very much for her note.  Just to recap, here are the links to my two volumes on Kindle (which are transferable to other devices).

You may purchase Volume #1 of 365 Quote Quest, the Kindle e book version,  here and Volume #2 here.

(Perhaps a further observation, potential readers may peruse the opening pages of the books before purchasing them.)

The traditional paperback books may be purchased here and here.

(The Wordle image above is the email endorsement.)

Many thanks to readers for following my blogs and possibly recommending these low cost publications and my blogs to others.