Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Announcing Several Self Published Books
Volumes #1 and #2 of 365 Quote Quest are now available in print and in digital format for Kindle. These books are a product of several years of posts in which I provide a quotation and offer about three questions to encourage reflection and enrichment.
For example entry #537 is entitled 'Be thyself':
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he
Who finds himself, loses his misery. ~ Matthew Arnold
- How much do you try to be yourself?
- To what extent do you agree with Arnold that being yourself leads to greater happiness?
- What are other personal sources of happiness?
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Tolstoy
- What changes would you like to make to the world?
- Heeding Tolstoy's advice, what could you begin changing about yourself?
I consider each of the 730 entries a meditation nugget.
You may read about my background and details about these two books at Amazon's Author Central.
Thank you for your readership here and at 365 Quote Quest and for any positive recommendations to others you may want to provide.
For those who may be interested, I self published the books at Createspace which provides distribution through Amazon. Also convenient links are provided so that I could publish them as e books through Kindle Direct Publishing.