Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Publication of New Volume

My latest book, How do you Make a Life? 475 Quotes and Questions for the Journey, is a synthesis of much of what I have posted at quoteflections over the last few years. 

I have selected 475 pivotal quotes, and asked a question for each to encourage reflection.


The theme revolves around Maya Angelou's quote, "I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life."

"How do you make a life?"


The answer to this question is a multifaceted one, certainly deserving of some thought and application to our lives. Consider each a meditation nugget.

Once again, I published this volume at Create Space and made it available for purchase through Amazon. You may visit my author page here.

Thanks for following, possibly purchasing the book, and providing any positive recommendations to others.