Wednesday, September 9, 2015
50 Selections from my Latest Book
Over the next several weeks I will provide readers with a perspective of the range of quotes and questions from my latest book.
#1 It is not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. ~ Roy Disney
- What are some of your key values and principles which help to guide you through life?
#2 We see the brightness of a new page where everything yet can happen. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- To what new page could you turn?
#3 Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ~ Albert Einstein
- What insights have you gained through the appreciation of nature?
#4 To make headway, improve your head. ~ B. C. Forbes
- What are your learning frontiers?
#5 Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. ~ Peter Marshall
- What special little things could you do today?
My book, the product of an enriching hobby for me, is entitled How Do You Make a Life? 475 Quotes and Questions for the Journey and is available here.