Monday, October 14, 2013

Nothing is Simple

The constant happiness is curiosity.
 

It's just life. You can't beat life.
 

I can't play bridge. I don't play tennis. All those things that people learn, and I admire, there hasn't seemed time for. But what there is time for is looking out the window.
 

My head was a magpie's nest lined with such bright scraps of information.
 

In twenty years I've never had a day when I didn't have to think about someone else's needs. And this means the writing has to be fitted around it.
 

The complexity of things- the things within things- just seems to be endless. I mean nothing is easy, nothing is simple.
 

Quotes by Alice Munro, Nobel prize winner 2013 for literature
The complexity of things - the things within things - just seems to be endless. I mean nothing is easy, nothing is simpl
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alicemunro176434.html#Zf26tpYZsbMJekjs.
The complexity of things - the things within things - just seems to be endless. I mean nothing is easy, nothing is simple
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alicemunro176434.html#Zf26tpYZsbMJekjs.99