Monday, September 2, 2013

The Secret of Life

I have a new philosophy.  I'm only going to dread one day at a time. 

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

Oh yes, I'm at my happiest when I have a good idea and I'm drawing it well, and it comes out well and somebody laughs at it.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.

Sometimes you lie in bed at night, and you don't have a single thing to worry about...That always worries me!

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Just remember, when you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.

I think I've discovered the secret of life -- you just hang around until you get used to it.

 Quotes by Charles Schulz