Thursday, April 30, 2015
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
The many great gardens of the world, of literature and poetry, of painting and music, of religion and architecture, all make the point as clear as possible: the soul cannot thrive in the absence of a garden. ~ Thomas More
- How vibrant is your garden (literal or metaphorical)?
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Monday, April 27, 2015
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Friday, April 24, 2015
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Friday, April 17, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Looking back over the last hundred entries I have asked some diverse questions to stimulate reflection around some pivotal quotes. These questions are meant to provide enrichment and personal growth. Consider them meditation nuggets.
- What makes your life rewarding?
- What enriching opportunity awaits you?
- For what are you striving?
- What lies within you to give?
- Where could you spark some warmth?
- How can you get the most out of each day?
My next volume for reflection is 365 Pivotal Quotes and Questions for the Journey.
Care to share my quote quest with others?